At Anthony Pease Electrical, we offer a full range of domestic services and installations, from full rewiring to security system installation.
As electrical contractors, we pride ourselves in our adaptability to tackle any electrical based issue you may need solved, in your domestic setting. A list of common issues is shown below:-
- Fault finding and repairs
- Internal and external replacement of lamps
- Blown fuses, circuit breakers
- Repair and installation of socket outlets, fused spurs, light switches
- Installation and replacement of electric ovens and shower installation
- Repair and installation of Immersion elements and thermostats
- Installation of Bathroom and kitchen extractor fans
- Night storage, Economy 7
- Convector heaters
- Installation of mains fed smoke detectors
- Emergency lighting
Under Part P of building regulations, any unqualified electrician must submit plans to registered building control body before commencement of work. IT IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE FOR LETTING AGENTS AND LANDLORDS NOT TO COMPLY WITH THIS RULING. Work covered in this section includes all repairs and replacements; extra power or lighting points; any alterations to locations involving specialist knowledge (for example: bathroom, kitchen and exterior areas).
Please also note that all domestic work is covered by an insurance backed NICEIC warranty. This means that: -
- the installation is covered for six years
- you are covered under the NICEIC's complaint procedure
- Our work is assessed annually by NICIEC to confirm that our work continues to meet the highest standards.
- If you have any questions about this cover, please call us. If you prefer, you can phone NICIEC directly on 0870 013 0382.
For more information about Anthony Pease Electrical please don't hesitate to contact us.
We make it our priority to answer any queries as quickly as possible. Methods of contacting us are listed below.
Phone: 01550 721971
Mobile: 07968 790777